Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Music Landscape

I don't claim to be a connoisseur in music but I know what sucks and what doesn't. Kesha...really? I that the best we have to offer today? Blah blah blah...really? You couldn't think of anything better to go with? Has the landscape of music really fallen that far. Is it really that pathetic? If the song wasn't jsut a tiny bit catchy it would get any airtime on any station. This goes for most so called "artist", but since we haven't heard anything new from them in a while I won't mention them here.

I really wish we could take it back to days past. Just about anything just about anything before 2003. I personally think music fell off around there. Anybody remember how much better music was in the mid to late 90s? I really do miss that era of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment